The aproximate value of 100! is 9.3326215443944E+157. The number of trailing zeros in 100! is 24. The number of digits in 100 factorial is 158.
How to calculate the factorial of 100
- 100! is exactly: 93326215443944152681699238856266700490715968264381621468592963895217599993229915608941463976156518286253697920827223758251185210916864000000000000000000000000
- The aproximate value of 100! is 9.3326215443944E+157.
- The number of trailing zeros in 100! is 24.
- The number of digits in 100 factorial is 158.
- The factorial of 100 is calculated, through its definition, this way:
Here you can find answers to questions like: What is the factorial of 100? What is the factorial of 100? What is the last digits of factorial of 100? How many trailing zeros in 100 factorial? How many digits are there in 100 factorial? Use the factorial calculator above to find the factorial of any natural between 0 and 10,000.
What is factorial?
Definition of factorial
The factorial is a quantity defined for any integer n greater than or equal to 0.
The factorial is the product of all integers less than or equal to n but greater than or equal to 1. The factorial value of 0 is by definition equal to 1. For negative integers, factorials are not defined. The factorial can be seen as the result of multiplying a sequence of descending natural numbers (such as 3 × 2 × 1).
The factorial symbol is the exclamation mark !.
The factorial formula
If n is a natural number greater than or equal to 1, then
n! = n x (n – 1) x (n – 2) x (n – 3) … 3 x 2 x 1
If n = 0, then n! = 1, by convention.
Example: 6! = 6 x 5 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1 = 720
Shortcut to find trailing zeros in a factorial
Trailing zeros are a sequence of zeros in the decimal representation of a number, after which no other digits follow. This video shows how to find the trailing zeros of a factorial easily.