The most popular Ayurvedic herb, Triphala is a combination of three fruits that has been used for more than a decade and gives amazing results on health, hair and skin. Made from a combination of three seedless fruits, Triphala is rich in antioxidants and has many health benefits. Haritaki, Bibhitaki and Amalaki all these fruits are mixed in proper proportion to make Triphala Churna. This is one of the best Ayurvedic remedies to deal with hair problems, which we are going to elaborate on here. so let’s get started.
Read More: Weight loss: Here’s how Triphala can help you lose weight or what are its benefits
Triphala benefits for hairs –
Hair improves the general character and appearance of a person, thus maintaining the health of hair requires the right care. Our internal physical health controls the growth of our hair, pores and skin and other beauty elements, thus it is often very useful for enhancing physical health first. Triphala for hair is essentially the most useful remedy for all hair problems like stop hair fall, stop hair fall, and many more. Here are some health benefits of Triphala that affect hair growth and hair health –
- It provides digestive issues and will increase the absorption of foods
- It prevents our pores and skin from producing free radicals which inhibit the normal recovery of hair
- It helps the immune system
- It is a really helpful detoxifier that removes unhealthy toxins
- It provides premature graying of hair
Here are some hair advantages of Triphala –
- It will increase hair volume and improve hair texture
- Triphala helps in reviving hair growth
- It lets you get shiny easy hair
- It complements frizzy hair and manages breakage
- Triphala helps in moisturizing the hair roots.
Read More: Advantages, disadvantages, method of preparation, method and price of Triphala
How to make use of Triphala powder for hair?
There are two great ways to get amazing results from Triphala, both by eating it or by applying it on your scalp. Since Triphala churna is available in dried form, it can be consumed as follows –
- Triphala with heat milk or water – Take a glass of warm water or milk and add two tablespoons of Triphala powder and mix it well. Add a few drops of lemon juice to it and consume it on an empty stomach.
- Triphala with honey – Take two tablespoons of Triphala powder in a bowl and add one tablespoon of honey to it and mix it well to make a paste. Consume it and drink a glass of water after eating it.
- Triphala as a capsule (Triphala Tablet)– Triphala is available in capsule form which can be found in nearby medical stores.
Way to use Triphala powder on hairs –
For hair progress – Take a little Triphala powder in your palm and apply it on damp hair in your scalp and massage gently. Wait for two minutes and wash off with water. By doing this remedy regularly, your hair becomes soft and shiny along with the condition of your hair.
Prevent hair loss & dandruff – Take three tablespoons of aloe vera juice and make a thick paste by mixing equal quantity of Triphala powder. Apply it on your scalp according to the size of the hair and wait for half an hour. Afterwards wash it off with lukewarm water. Triphala and aloe vera are an excellent source of antioxidants and other important vitamins.
Prevent untimely hair graying – Take a pan on low flame and add 3-4 tbsp of pure coconut oil to it. Add 2 tbsp Triphala powder and make a thick paste by stirring it well for 4 to 5 minutes. Once it cools down, apply it to your scalp with a light therapeutic massage with fingertips and hair size. Leave it for 20-half hour and wash off with water.
Hair masks – Take 3 or 4 tablespoons Triphala churna, two tablespoons of olive oil and egg yolk. Mix it well and apply the paste to the roots of your hair by wetting it with your fingers. Leave it for half an hour and then wash off with water. Do this process once in a month for better results.
Control hair fall & dandruff – Take Triphala powder in a cup of water and boil it for 10 minutes with a spoonful of fenugreek seeds. Strain this liquid into a glass jar and add two or three drops of lemon juice to it and massage gently into your hair shaft.
Conditioning and moisturizing your hairs – Condition the hair by mixing henna powder in Triphala. Apply this paste once a month to get long lasting smooth and shiny hair. This will retain moisture and also help prevent your hair from turning gray and rough.
Read More: Triphala – त्रिफला
Triphala powder is a gift of Ayurvedic science for health and hair, thus making it an incredible one-stop solution for all hair related problems. Make your hair shiny, shiny and lustrous with Triphala and get amazing hair and health benefits.