Over time, the transparent LED display screen has also become more and more popular in the field of large LED screens. A Transparent LED display screen is widely used in the scene of special-shaped LED display screen. Arc transparency is one of them. To be a transparent LED display, you need to find a professional manufacturer,
Mini photoelectric transparent LED display screen has more than 80% perspective effect of high transparency effect. The photoelectric transparent mini LED display allows the glass to retain its daylight viewing function, and the presence of LED lights is barely visible from a distance. The photoelectric transparent mini LED screen does not change the space near the glass curtain wall.
Stick lamp design
The lamp beads concave PCB not only has the function of mask protection, but also can improve the stability of the patch, prevent dead light, and the reading effect is more stable.
- The appearance is neat and exquisite.
- The integrated power cable makes the whole screen beautiful and generous.
- There is no steel frame structure, which can save a lot of costs.
A transparent photoelectric LED mini screen is directly pasted on the glass curtain wall without changing the building structure. The module is glued to the back of the glass curtain wall with a special adhesive and can be solidified within 10 seconds, which is convenient and fast. It can save a lot of installation costs without a complicated supporting steel frame.
Advantages and Features of New LED Curtain Wall
Its maintenance is convenient and fast. Internal maintenance is fast and safe, saving manpower and material resources.
Installing a transparent led display screen signboard can save a significant portion of exterior wall lighting. At the same time, the LED screen has more absorption power, so you can save money and enjoy the benefits of advertising. Also Energy-saving and environmental protection and no need for a traditional refrigeration system and air conditioning cooling.
The operation is simple
Display content can be changed at any time via a network cable, computer, graphics card, or remote transceiver.
A wide range of applications
Mini photoelectric transparent LED display screen is applicable as long as there is a glass curtain wall. Include Banks, shopping malls, theaters, shopping streets, chain stores, hotels, municipal public buildings, symbolic buildings, etc.
Is the LED display bright enough?
In our daily life, we often encounter enemies such as the projection and spliced screen industry who slander LED screens as too bright and dazzling. In fact, the brightness depends on the environment, and if it is too dark or too bright, it irritates the eyes. Only the LED display has a wide adjustment range, so it is best to protect people’s eyes!
How to distinguish the brightness of LED display screen
- Connect the 3V DC power supply easily, preferably using a battery. It uses two coin cell batteries mounted in a small plastic tube and can output two probes with positive and negative outputs. The rear end is converted directly into a switch with a fragment. During use, the positive and negative probes are in contact with the positive and negative pins of the light-emitting diode. To charge the arc tube, press and hold the switch at the rear end.
- Second, a simple optical measuring device consists of a photo resistor and a digital multi meter. The multi meter’s position is set to 20K (depending on the photo resistor to ensure the reading is correct). The measured value is actually the resistance value of the photo resistor, so the brighter the light, the smaller the value.
- Brightness discrimination level refers to the brightness level of the image that the human eye can distinguish from the darkest to the brightest.
- Some gray levels of LED displays are very high, which can reach 256 or 1024 levels. However, due to the limited sensitivity of the human eye to light, these gray levels cannot be fully perceived. This means that many adjacent gray scales can look the same. And the resolution of the eyes varies from person to person. For display screens, naturally, the higher the level of perception of the human eye, the better, because the image displayed will eventually be visible to people.
- Brightness and viewing angle requirements:
The brightness of the indoor color LED display should be 800cd/m2, and the outdoor color display should be at least 1500 cd/m2 to ensure the normal operation of the screen. Otherwise, the displayed image will not be displayed. Clear due to low light. The size of the viewing angle directly determines the number of viewers of the LED display screen, so the bigger the better. The viewing angle is mainly determined by the matrix housing. It’s on trending so you can take further info by clicking on the highlighted link which is mentioned in this article.