|Name||salt bhaskar powder|
|Composition||Saunchar salt + Sandhav salt + Sea salt + Vid salt + Krishna cumin + Coriander + Talis + Bay leaves + White cumin + Dry ginger + Black pepper + Cardamom + Pomegranate seeds + Cinnamon + Nagkeshar + Amalvetas + Pippali|
|Type of Drug||ayurvedic medicine|
|Uses||Stomach bloating, indigestion, acidity, heartburn, abdominal colic etc.|
|Dosage||as per medical advice|
|effect on a condition||hypersensitivity, pregnancy|
|reaction to food||unknown|
What is Lavan Bhaskar Churna? – What is Lavan Bhaskar Churna in Hindi
Lavan Bhaskar Churna is a boon for good stomach health. Lavan Bhaskar Churna is a beneficial Ayurvedic medicine for stomach ailments caused by Mango, Vata and Kapha.
It destroys the toxins produced due to spoiled food and immature food grains and gets rid of stomach diseases.
According to Ayurveda, Lavan Bhaskar Churna is a beneficial product against problems such as heartburn, indigestion, abdominal diseases, spleen, vatakaphaj gulma, rakta dosha, Arsha, duodenum, colic, leprosy (constipation), leprosy, caries, inflammation, piles and rheumatism.
Lavan Bhaskar Churna supports a successful digestive system by handling the level of digestive juices that are excreted from the stomach. It is an over-the-counter product without side effects, which is popular in the market with many brands.
Lavan Bhaskar Churna is popular with the following company and brand names.
- Vedi Lavan Bhaskar Churna
- Patanjali Divya Lavan Bhaskar Churna
- Dabur Lavan Bhaskar Churna
- Baidyanath Lavan Bhaskar Churna
- Zandu Bhaskar Lavan Churna
Composition of Lavan Bhaskar Churna – Composition in Hindi
The following components are present in Lavan Bhaskar Churna.
Saunchar salt + Sandhav salt + Sea salt + Vid salt + Krishna cumin + Coriander + Talis + Bay leaves + White cumin + Dry ginger + Black pepper + Cardamom + Pomegranate seeds + Cinnamon + Nagkeshar + Amalvetas + Pippali
How does Lavan Bhaskar Churna work?
Sandhav salt is a mineral metal, which is a pure form of salt.
Sandhav salt is a good source of vitamins and minerals, which strengthens the digestive system.
The use of sandhav salt is considered very beneficial for problems like indigestion, constipation, gas, heartburn and sour belching.
Krishna Jeerak is helpful in the treatment of acidity by reducing the intensity of gastritis.
Krishna jeerak with lemon can overcome the loss of appetite.
Due to the presence of worms in the stomach, food does not touch the body and there is always the problem of indigestion, then in such a situation Krishna jirak can provide relief.
Bay leaves reduce the effects of inflammation in the stomach by inhibiting the activity of enzymes responsible for inflammation.
It aids in increasing the growth of connective cells for quick healing of internal wounds.
Dry ginger is one of the major compounds selected for stomach irritation, constipation, indigestion, gas, nausea and vomiting.
It strengthens the digestive power by improving abnormal metabolic functions.
Also, dry ginger has antibacterial properties, which are anti-infective.
Black pepper takes full care of the intestines by relieving gastric troubles.
Black pepper has predominant properties that increase appetite and treat diarrhea.
Cinnamon is a common ingredient used in spices.
Cinnamon proves to be a cure for many stomach ailments to lead a happy life.
It is helpful in maintaining the immunity of health by protecting it from many infections.
It is very effective in cough outbreak.
Uses and Benefits of Lavan Bhaskar Churna – Lavan Bhaskar Churna Uses & Benefits
Lavan Bhaskar Churna is advised in the following conditions and disorders.
- Swelling in the abdomen
- Acidity (acidity)
- colic (abdominal pain)
- Constipation (constipation)
- Blood defect
Side Effects of Lavan Bhaskar Churna – Lavan Bhaskar Churna Side Effects in Hindi
The chances of side effects from Lavan Bhaskar Churna are equal to zero. It is a completely safe medicine and does not cause any harm to health.
Dosage of Lavan Bhaskar Churna – Lavan Bhaskar Churna Dosage
- The dosage of Lavan Bhaskar Churna is given according to the condition of the patient.
- It is advisable to consume Lavan Bhaskar Churna from 1 to 4 gm in a day. This dosage can be taken in divided portions without any problems.
- Pediatrician’s opinion can be taken for the dosage of this powder in children.
- In cases of symptom severity, the dosage of Lavan Bhaskar Churna can be increased to 4 to 5 times a day. However, medical intervention is very important in this.
- Lavan Bhaskar Churna can be taken with appropriate dosage according to the delicacy of the condition. It can be taken with cold water, hot water, fennel extract, lemon syrup, whey etc.
- Use it only after checking the product of Lavan Bhaskar Churna properly. Always avoid the consumption of adulterated powders or expired powders.
- If a dose is missed, then take the prescribed Lavan Bhaskar Churna soon. If the next dose is near to Lavan Bhaskar Churna, then do not take the missed dose.\
Precautions – Lavan Bhaskar Churna Precautions
It is important to know about the following precautions before consuming Lavan Bhaskar Churna.
response to a situation
In the following conditions and disorders, the possibility of side effects from Lavan Bhaskar Churna is more. Therefore, if needed, take the dosage of Lavan Bhaskar Churna only after telling the condition to the doctor.
reaction with food
The reaction of Lavan Bhaskar Churna with food is unknown.
Lavan Bhaskar Churna FAQ
1) Is Lavan Bhaskar Churna suitable for pregnant women?
Answer: According to the hot ingredients used in it, it can be estimated that it can cause problems in pregnancy. Overconsumption of spices can cause miscarriage. In pregnancy, Lavan Bhaskar Churna should be avoided as far as possible. It is considered the safest way to consult a doctor in this matter.
2) Can Lavan Bhaskar Churna affect the menstrual cycle?
Answer: Individual consultation of the menstrual cycle doctor is required in this matter.
3) Can Lavan Bhaskar Churna dominate lactating women?
Answer: This churna can have bad effect on health during breastfeeding. For some conditions, this churna is not suitable, so nursing women must consult a doctor before taking Lavna Bhaskar churna.
4) Can Lavan Bhaskar Churna be taken on an hungry stomach?
Answer: It is best to take this churna immediately after food. Consuming hungry stomach supplements continuously for a long period of time can lead to increased stomach complications.
5) Can the dosage of Lavan Bhaskar Churna cause habit forming?
Answer: So far no complaint has been registered by the consumers of using Lavan Bhaskar Churna. This powder is completely suitable for health. Although everyone’s medical condition is different, the correct dosage and duration of this churna may be required by a doctor.
6) Is it safe to drive after a dose of Lavan Bhaskar Churna?
Ans: Yes, it is safe to drive after the dosage of this medicine. This churna is excellent in improving physical as well as mental conditions. This churna does not affect driving ability and does not cause drowsiness, dizziness or drowsiness. Therefore it is considered safe with driving.
7) Is Lavan Bhaskar Churna a steroid medicine?
Ans: No, this medicine is not steroid containing as it does not contain any steroid ingredient. All the ingredients of this medicine are completely Ayurvedic.
8) Can Lavan Bhaskar Churna be helpful in increasing body weight?
Answer: No, this churna can be helpful in increasing appetite, but food supplements are more necessary to gain weight.
9) Is Lavan Bhaskar Churna safe with alcohol?
Answer: There is no specific information available on the interaction of alcohol with this powder. Your doctor’s opinion in this regard proves to be most beneficial.
10) Can Lavan Bhaskar Churna enhance male performance?
Answer: Black pepper, dry ginger, bay leaf and cinnamon present in this churna are sufficient means to increase the time of intercourse. This churna can be helpful in enhancing male performance by increasing the stimulation of the organs. In this matter, Lavan Bhaskar powder should be supported according to the doctor.
11) Is Lavan Bhaskar Churna legal in India?
Answer: Yes, this ayurvedic churna is completely legal in India.