There is a great way to buy any products you want with a convenient digital payment instrument, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. With this payment tool, you can purchase any product from categories like home appliances and furniture to travel and groceries. Whatever you wish to buy, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card offers you hassle-free ways to purchase goods and services. The best part of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is that it makes your flagship purchases affordable by breaking your spent amounts into monthly installments. Additionally, you can use this card online and offline. The Bajaj Finserv Network has many partners with that you can make an array of purchases, and these include Samsung, Flipkart, Amazon, Oppo, Vivo, and MakeMyTrip, among others.
Best Offers With the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
If you are an enthusiastic shopper you would want to take advantage of a good offer or deal when you see one. With a Bajaj EMI Card login process, you can access the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store and buy whatever you wish with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and get great deals and offers. You can buy utilities online and offline, and choose products from more than a lakh of Bajaj Finserv partner retailers in more than 1,900 Indian cities.
The main feature of this payment tool is the NO Cost EMI feature which lets you split your purchase expenses into flexible EMIs, so you pay nothing upfront. You can pay for the goods and services later in NO Cost EMI without any interest charged on repayments, over tenures you choose. The tenures you can select last from 3 months to 2 years, so your shopping is stress-free, knowing you won’t have to burn a hole in your savings.
With the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you get general offers such as nil down payment when you purchase goods on EMI, as well as offers specific to the products you buy. If you shop for your favourite products at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, you may get additional offers on specific items at certain times of the year. These include cashback offers and special discounts on big-ticket items like high-end laptops, smartphones, and appliances like refrigerators. You can consider using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to purchase holiday packages and flight tickets too, and this really cuts down costs, mainly when you get discounts.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card – Offer Types
So how can you save money on your daily expenses? The first and foremost way is due to the fact that you can break up your costs for products into NO Cost EMIs, and since you don’t pay any charges with repayments, you save money right there. Furthermore, if you know what other offers are in store for you as you use your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you may want to purchase all the products you require quickly. Here are offers that help you to save:
- Discounts on products at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
- Zero down payment when you shop with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- NO Cost EMI when you pay with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- No Cost EMI offers offline and online shopping. When you purchase products from categories like furniture, lifestyle, fashion, fitness, appliances, and much more, without Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card charges like interest, you can shop for a range of products and save while you spend.
- You can shop for travel-related products with partners like MakeMyTrip, Yatra, and Goibibo, getting deals and discounts.
- Retail partners include online portals like Flipkart and Amazon, on which discounts are tied to the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, and other partners, offline and online like Pepperfry, Hometown, AtHome, etc. Additionally, you can buy goods at partner brands like Samsung, Vivo, Realme, etc.
The key appeal of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is the fact that it saves you money while you make all your favorite purchases. Whether you spend on things you require or on purchases made on a whim, you always save, and that is what makes your purchases more affordable and exciting. While you are shopping, you avoid stress as you don’t have to consider how you will be able to afford any item that you want. With such a mindset, you make better choices and buy items that you require seamlessly. The card is also a secure way to make payments, and you can do this instantly, the moment you see something you want to purchase.