Triphala is an Ayurvedic chemical called Rasayana which is a mixture of three fruits. These three fruits, Avanla , Harad , and bahera . The pericarp of these three fruits, except pericarp or seeds, is dried and grinded and mixed in equal quantity to prepare a powder or powder called Triphala. In Bhavprakash, the three fruits have been asked to mix in equal parts, while in many other Nighantu, one part Haritaki, two parts Baheda and four parts Amla have been asked to make Triphala. Triphala is found in high amounts of Gaelic Acid , Tannic Acid , Vitamin C.
Three, Harda, Amla and Behera in Triphala give it medicinal properties. Helps in proper functioning of the vaginal , liver and immune systems. It calms the grown bile . It cures ulcers. Bahera especially cuff is best to reduce the accumulated phlegm in other organs including the respiratory system. Haritaki , the toxins are released from the body and work more vata . In this way, this powder balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha from the body.
Triphala is a chemical / tonic which is beneficial in almost every type of disease. It has its own weather , to balance pitta and kapha , remove dirt from the body , Srhwarognashk due Ampack properties is considered. It is voyeuristic , blood enhancer , lifespan and health enhancer . Its consumption drives away diseases and cures them.
Even if you do not have any disease, you can also take it.
Other names for Triphala: Falatrik, Vara (in Sanskrit) Itrifal (Greek name)
Properties: Pomegranate, phlegm, bile, eliminator, leprosy, soft detractor, beneficial, and asymptomatic.
Main components: tannins, alkaloids, vitamin C, flavanoids, gaelic acid, chibulinic acid etc.
Triphala / Trifala / Itrifal, is the most famous, commonly used and effective polyherbal formulation of Ayurveda. It consist of Haritaki (Terminalia chebula Retz.), Bibhitaki (Terminalia Gaerth.) and Amalaki (Phyllanthus Emblica Linn.). This is a balanced formula to detoxify body and improves digestive health. Haritaki targets imbalances and diseases of the Vata Dosha, Vibhitaki Kapha and Amalki pitta Dosha. Triphala is cooling, astringent, mildly laxative, alterative, antipyretic, antiviral and antibacterial. It is a tonic / Rasayan of Ayurveda.
According to Charaka Samhita daily consumption of the Rasayana drug Triphala for a period of one year makes a person survive for hundred years without any illness.
How to make Triphala churna at home in Hindi
To make Triphala powder, you have to bring Amla, Harada and Bahera fruits from the market.
- Remove dried gooseberry, myrobalan and deaf seeds.
- Now grind them separately and sieve with a cloth.
- Mix the powder of all three in equal quantity.
- Triphala is ready. (As stated in Bhavaprakash)
Benefits of Triphala\ Triphala Powder benefits
There are many benefits of taking Triphala. Complete books can be written on this. It is difficult to write all over here, but the major benefits of this are those which have been tried here.
- Triphala is beneficial for the whole body .
- Triphala is a destroyer of Tridosha , it keeps all three of Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- It is a powerful anti- au is Kseedent, chemical or tonic to the entire body funded does and rejuvenate does.
- Good for the eyes .
- Increases RBCs and hemoglobin in the body .
Triphala is very beneficial for skin and hair due to its anti-hemorrhagic properties . It enhances the complexion of the skin . It removes the contaminants from the skin, detoxifies and it also helps in the formation of collagen collagen due to amla. Bahera helps in perfect skin pigmentation. Due to excess vitamin C, it improves hair and skin health. Vitamin C is scientifically certified to prevent skin wrinkling. It also removes dryness of the skin. Due to amla, prevent premature hair graying is also helpful in keeping Triphala hair black.
It strengthens the digestive system and cleanses the intestines. It performs detoxification which removes dirt from the body. It is a cleansing laxative is helpful in Evictions of the stool. It is a common digestive and also removes amodha ama pachana from the body . The common dosha in Ayurveda has been considered to be the cause of all types of diseases. When digestion is not done properly in the body, then uncopied substances start rotting when they are lying in the body, which is called mango. Common defects Aam Dosha accumulation , pain in the joints of the body to an outbreak of Vata dosha , provides stiffness and swelling. All these get relief from the consumption of this powder. This soft detectorThe , regular bowel movements and naturally clean inside , the digestion and absorption to help assimilation.
- It increases appetite . It performs detox general detoxification, bowel cleanser of the body and is beneficial in chronic bowel problems in chronic stomach diseases.
- It removes toxin from the colon, toning it and helps the stool to come out easily.
- The metabolism of the fine does and more weight loss is helpful. In those who are thin, its intake gives strength by nourishing blood, marrow etc. and in those who are obese, it nourishes but by correcting the metabolism and reducing the fat deposition due to its mild and rough properties. It gives strength to blood, muscles and nerve in underweight people.
- Triphala is a bacterial destroyer that destroys germs that spread disease in the body. It helps the body to grow good bacteria.
- It reduces increased bile, phlegm and air in the body.
- It is effective in curing ulcers.
- Constipation is caused by taking iron. So take Triphala with iron supplements . This will not only relieve constipation, but it will also help in the absorption of iron by having vitamin C in it.
- It reduces bad cholesterol.
- It should be taken regularly in diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. This reduces complications in these diseases.
Ayurvedic properties and deeds
Consumption of Triphala balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha in the body. It is beneficial in diseases of spasm / Meh and chronic skin diseases. It increases appetite, digestion and absorption. It is also beneficial in malaria fever / fever fever.
Triphala is also given to prevent haemorrhage / bleeding in dengue.
- Rasa ( taste on tongue): sweet, acid, bitter, tikt, kashay (all five juices except salts)
- Points ( Pharmacological as Action): Small, wild
- Semen ( Potency ): Cold
- विपाक (transformed state after digestion): मधुर
- Karma : Aksya, Deepan, Digestion, Chemistry, Anulomana
It nourishes sapta metals.
This clears up the sources.
Triphala Ayurvedic Medicines
- Triphala Guggulu Triphala Guggul
- Triphala Mandur Triphala Mandur
- Mahatrifala Ghrit Maha Triphala Ghrita
- Zandu Nityam Churna
- Himalaya Evecare Himalaya Evecare
According to Ayurveda, compliance with Triphala
- Chaitra-Vaishakh: With honey
- Jyeshtha-Aashaadh: 1/4 part with jaggery
- Sawan-Bhado: 1/8 with Khand
- Quar-Karthik: 1/6 with dry ginger
- Aghan-Posh: 1/6 part with dry ginger
- Magh-Fagun: 1/8 with Pippali powder
How to use Triphala powder
Triphala can be taken from half gram to fifteen gram ½ gram to 15 grams. Triphala Churna can be consumed daily. It is a tonic and improves overall health. It can be taken with water or milk. It should be taken with lukewarm water before going to bed at night, just like the virechak. It can be drunk by mixing it with / with water / soaking it in water at night and draining it in the morning or decoction.
Consumption of Triphala is very beneficial in all the increased air, bile and phlegm in the body.
Chronic / chronic constipation chronic constipation
To clean the stomach, the use of Triphala is beneficial. Like a detritus (cleansing stomach) chronic constipation, IBS Triphala powder can be taken in the amount of 3-6 grams at bedtime.
To lose weight, obesity obesity weight management
Triphala can be taken as a tea or decoction. Drinking Triphala decoction Triphala decoction also helps in reducing weight.
Soak a spoonful of Triphala in a glass of water overnight. The next morning boil, drink and make a decoction. Do this regularly for several days.
Like a chemical, take it once a day with honey and lukewarm water.
Allergy, phlegm in the body, congestion cough due to phlegm, allergy
Take 1/2 teaspoon Triphala before bed. It increases immunity and reduces phlegm.
UTI Infections UTI
Triphala is taken with ghee + honey + hot water.
To brighten the eyes
1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon Triphala, with honey should be taken daily at night.
Eyes for eyes
Boil 1 teaspoon Triphala in a glass of water for 10-15 minutes. Use it to filter the decoction properly and wash the eyes.
This decoction can also be used as a mouth wash for skin diseases, and mouth.
Headache due to Vata headache due to Vata Dosha
Consuming half a teaspoon of Triphala, for several weeks, usually relieves the headache.
Taking Triphala daily is beneficial.
Itching in anus
Take 3 grams of Triphala daily.
Hair loss premature hair fall
Take Triphala in 2-3 grams quantity. Also take iron tablets of 125 mg or iron tablets.
Acidity acidity, Pitta Dosha
Slice it in half a teaspoon with water three times a day.
Mix equal quantity of Triphala + Giloy + Neem bark + Vasa + Chirita + Kutki, boil in water and make a decoction, drinking it twice a day is beneficial.
Drink triphala decoction thrice a day.
Triphala extract is available in capsule, tablet and powder.
- Dabur Triphala Churna
- Dabur Triphala Tablets
- Baidyanath Triphala Churna
- Himalaya Triphala 60 Capsule
- Divya Patanjali Triphala Churna
- Maharishi Ayurveda Triphala Churna
- Zandu Triphala Powder
Triphala Churna side effects
- Do not take it during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Triphala shows diuretic properties in some people. Those people do not take it at night as it can disturb sleep.
- In some people, its intake leads to more sleep.
- Do not give Triphala to children younger than 6 years.
- It can be taken in small quantities for a long period of time and in small amounts for a short duration.