Haridra Khand is also a good medicine for allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis is a seasonal allergy to plantain pollen.
Haridra Khanda is a polyherbal Ayurvedic formulation. This medicine is useful in treatment of allergic reactions, urticaria, chronic fever, and skin diseases. The principle ingredient of this medicine is Haridra or Haldi. Here information is given about complete list of ingredients, properties, uses and dosage of this medicine in Hindi language.
Haridra Khand is Ayurvedic medicine. The main component of this medicine is Haridra or turmeric turmeric. Turmeric, we all know as a spice. In Ayurveda, turmeric is a very important herb. It is used as either fresh or dried powder. It reduces vata and phlegm from the body. Apart from this, turmeric is very effective in the treatment of liver, respiratory diseases, allergies and ulcers. Turmeric lowers cholesterol in the body. It is used both externally and internally for the skin. Turmeric has antioxidant, anti-allergic, anti-ulcer, anti-microbial, liver protected, reducing inflammation, removing dirt from the body, neuroprotective properties. Turmeric has anti-allergic properties because it is highly useful in phlegm, allergic rhinitis, allergic bronchitis, skin allergies and respiratory diseases that are allergic to any substance.
This drug is beneficial in cold-bile, constant phlegm, difficulty in breathing, chronic mild fever, and many types of respiratory diseases. It can be taken for many months without any rest. Repeated urticaria can be cured by taking several months of its use in cold-bile.
Haridra Khand is also a good medicine for allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis is a seasonal allergy to plantain pollen. It sneezes continuously and also increases phlegm. Eyes become red, they are swollen, itchy and watery. The nose seems jammed and there is also a headache. Sore throat, poor smell, etc. are other symptoms of this health problem. Haridra block is also beneficial in this.
Information about the component, properties, uses and method of use of this medicine is given below.
Components of Haridra Block | Ingredients of Haridra Khanda
- Haridra Turmeric (Rz.) 384 g
- Goghrita Cow Ghee 288 g
- Godugdha Cow Milk 3.072 liter
- Khanda Khand 2.400 kg
- Shunthi Sonth (Rz.) 48 g
- Marica Pepper (Fr.) 48 g
- Pippali long pepper (Fr.) 48 g
- Tvak Cinnamon (St. Bk.) 48 g
- Ela small cardamom (Sd.) 48 g
- Patra Tejapatta (Tejapatra) (Lf.) 48 g
- Krimighna डंगिडंग (Vidanga) (Fr.) 48 g
- Trivrita Trivrit (Rt.) 48 g
- Haritaki हरीतकी (P.) 48 g
- Bibhitaka Vibhitaki (P.) 48 g
- Amalaki Amalaki (P.) 48 g
- Kesara (Nagakeshar) Nagakeshar (Stmn.) 48 g
- Musta Motha (Rt. Tr.) 48 g
- Lauha bhasma iron consumed 48 g
Lf. =Leaf; P. =Pericarp; Rt. =Root; Fr. =Fruit; Rz. =Rhizome; Sd.= Seeds; St. =Stem; St. Bk.= Stem Bark; Fl. Bd. =Flower Bud; Stmn.=Stamen;
First turmeric, ghee, go-milk and khand are cooked on low heat. When this is proved, Trikatu, Trijat, Vidang, Nishoth, Triphala , Nagakeshar, Motha, Loha Bhasma are projected and cooked thoroughly.
Medical Uses of Haridra Khand. Haridra Khanda medicinal uses in Hindi
- Hibernate Sheet-pitta (Urticaria)
- खांसी coughing, wheezing, nasal congestion
- Allergic rhinitis
- Respiratory disease
- Allergic Skin Allergy, Skin diseases of skin
- Biliary disease
- कंडू (Itching)
- Shingles (Taeniasis)
Intake and quantity of Haridra Khand. How to take Haridra Khanda and dosage
- This medicine should be taken in a quantity of 6 gram.
- Take it twice a day, morning and evening.
- After taking it drink lukewarm hot milk or water.
Where to buy
You can buy this medicine online or from medical stores.