In today’s world, our lives have become so much dependent on the Internet that it has become our need nowadays, no matter whether you’re at home or the office, college or school, the internet is a must-have.
And when we talk about the Internet, the very first thing that comes to mind is Wi-Fi, isn’t it? The reason behind this is its speed and availability. Wi-Fi is way much faster in connectivity speed than a router and is now easily available everywhere, even if you have it in schools as well to enhance children’s knowledge and help them to develop themselves.
Now, let’s know a little about What is Wi-Fi? So, Wi-Fi is a wireless technology that connects operating devices such as smartphones, laptops, and computers or it can be your smart television as well to the internet.
Wi-Fi works as a radio signal which is sent from a wireless router to the operating devices and translates the signal into data that you use and see. The operating device transmits a radio signal back to the router, which is connected to the internet by wire or cable.
Here further in the article, we will provide you with a description of what WiFi is, how a Wi-Fi Network works, and also about the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi. the login process of 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi, and some of the benefits of 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi you need to know!
Let’s get started —
What do we mean by a Wi-Fi Network?
In simple words, Wi-fi is an internet connection that can connect multiple devices at a time whether it’s for office purposes or at home with the help of a wireless router. The router acts as a hub that provides the signals to all your Wi-Fi-enabled operating devices and is directly connected to the internet modem. Wi-Fi makes it flexible for you to stay connected to the Internet for as long as you want within your network coverage area.
What does Wi-Fi stand for? It does not stand for anything. Wi-Fi is mostly referred to just as Wi-Fi. Sometimes, people also refer to it as Wireless Fidelity however, there is no such thing. The term was founded or created by a marketing firm because the wireless industry was searching for a user-friendly name to refer to. And the name Wi-Fi was stuck in their minds.
How does Wi-Fi work?
As we discussed before, with the help of radio signals Wi-Fi transmits the data from the wireless router to your WiFi-enabled devices such as smartphones, laptops, televisions, and a computer. Because they communicate with each other through air signals, your devices and personal data can become vulnerable to hackers. A high risk of such incidents happening is when you connect to a public Wi-Fi network at places like a coffee shop, restaurant, or hotel. So, it’s highly recommended that you connect to a password-protected Wi-Fi network only.
There are two terms related to Wi-Fi, the first one is Broadband and the other is Bandwidth.
Broadband is the transmission of wide bandwidth data with a high-speed internet connection.
And Bandwidth is the volume of information that can be sent over a connection in a measured amount of time.
So, we have gathered much knowledge about Wi-Fi and are ready to move to the next step, which is the Internet service providers that are effective suppliers of Wi-Fi services, and when we talk about it, a well-reputed provider’s name that crosses the mind is 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi.
In the Philippines, Piso Wi-Fi is considered one of the most popular and best internet service providers. The foundation of Wi-Fi was firstly founded by PISONET. It all started with Pisonet, it was named like this because only one peso was required for internet connectivity. In 2017, Piso Wi-Fi was founded, and since it has gained so much trust and popularity in its origin country.
Piso Wi-Fi is a rental internet service, which you can enjoy with just a few coins. It is specially designed for people who cannot afford expensive internet services. It works on the vending machine, so just by putting in the coins, you can have access to the internet. You don’t have to be much educated to use the internet, everyone can use Wi-Fi easily.
Introduction: 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi
10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-fi is a temporary internet service provider, through which you can have access for some time. As charges are very high in the Philippines for internet services, not everyone can afford internet services. 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi is the solution for those people, Adopisoft came up with this idea of affordable internet for such people.
Piso Wi-Fi provides internet services through vending machines. These machines are set up at various locations all over the Philippines to provide internet services. And the name Piso was chosen after the country’s currency – “Peso”.
The Internet speed is way faster than that of other normal internet and is affordable as well. And this internet provider gives access to the internet to multiple users at a single time. Through 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi, you can be a part of a large number of virtual internet networks just by connecting to the hotspot of Piso Wi-Fi.
Which devices work with Piso Wi-Fi?
Piso Wi-Fi can easily be used on laptops, computers, smartphones and every other device that has the feature to connect Wi-Fi can connect with Piso Wi-Fi and enjoy the services.
Features of 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi
Although, Piso Wi-Fi has many features, out of which we are mentioning of them below, hoping it will help you to know more about Piso Wi-Fi:
- Piso Wifi manages to operate with just 12-volt electricity.
- It has a high signal range.
- The Wi-Fi blocks suspicious websites automatically.
- You can enter 1, 5, or 10 peso coins in the vending machine.
- 200 -300 CPE Antenna is used.
- Piso Wi-Fi lets you connect over 200 devices at the same time.
- Every user receives the same bandwidth.
- Installation is not required to operate.
Benefits of 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi
To know in detail about Piso Wi-Fi, it is important to know the benefits as well. For that, we listed some below:
- As we discussed, the internet is too expensive in the Philippines, Piso Wi-Fi is certainly an affordable option for people.
- The single IP address can be used multiple times.
- It does not hold a long process for it to operate, you can simply use it by entering the coin into the machine.
- 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi is a fabulous option if you are looking for secure and end-to-end encrypted security for your data.
- It has a unique design that helps people to use it in the simplest way possible rather than go through the long installation process.
- Also, one thing we must need to mention is that Piso Wi-Fi is one of the best internet providers in the Philippines, so you do not have to worry about the speed and connectivity at all.
What is the cost of 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi?
The price of 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi is 18,999. Below we have mentioned a few freebies you get with it:
- 1 Pack outdoor CPE Antenna
- Lifetime support
- Three months of the warranty period
- Eleven meters UTP cable for CPE antenna
- 1 Pack 3×4 Tarpaulin
How to set up 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi?
You will be amazed to know that you just need two things to set up the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi and those are:
- A router and
- The Internet
If you have both of these requirements fulfilled, you are all good to set up the Wi-Fi, below are the steps to be followed for that:
- First, you need to connect your available router to the Internet.
- Once it is connected, second you have to open your router’s web-based interface. On the address bar of your browser, you have to type the code “192.168.1.1” to open the interface.
- After entering the code, click on “Enter”.
- Now, you’ll be there on the web-based interface, it will ask you to enter your username and password.
- Enter the asked details, next you have to search for the Wireless or Wi-Fi section in your router’s interface.
- Now, simply enter the required information as asked.
- After that, you just have to click on the “Save” button to save the changes that you have made and now can exit the router’s interface.
By following the given steps you’ll be able to connect with your Piso Wi-Fi network using a 10.0.0.1 IP Address and Password.
Prerequisites to Be Fulfilled Before You Login
Before we move forward to the Login procedure of 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi.There are a few things you need to fulfill first:
- Login User ID and password of 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi.
- High-speed Internet connection
- Latest Browser
- Operating devices of your choice like smartphones, computers, laptops, etc.
Once you fulfill all these requirements, you are all good to log in to the portal. For the Login procedure, below we have mentioned the points.
Login Procedure of 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi
Not most people are experts in accessing or using the Internet. To make it easier for you below we have mentioned the steps to log in to 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi:
- The very first thing you need to do is, find the vending machine nearest to you and for the Wi-Fi SSID.
- Secondly, you must be connected to the AdoPisoWiFi which is the software that operates the Piso WiFi machines.
- In the SSID key of AdoPisoWiFi, you need to enter “adopisowifi”. As soon as you enter the key it will provide you with an option to log in.
- Then a pop-up will be there on the screen asking you to enter the coin, once you enter the coin it will take a few moments to recognize the coin and proceed further.
- Once the machine recognizes the coin, you will be logged in for the services.
By following these steps, you will easily be able to log in to the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi.
How to change the Password of 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi?
As we have discussed in the above details, 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi comes with the default Password. In case you want to enhance the security, it also provides you with a change the Password option. In just a few simple steps you can change the password easily. So, below we are mentioning those steps by which you can change the password, have a look:
Following are the steps to change the Password of 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi:
- Before proceeding any further, you need to make sure that you have a secure internet connection.
- Once you have a secure connection, you are all set to open the interface of the router. Now, you may open the browser of your choice where you will find the address bar in which you have to enter “192.168.1.1”.
- After entering the URL in the address bar, please locate the “Administration” or “Management” section in the interface of your router.
- Once you explore the “Administration” section, there you’ll find a section for “Password”, enter the password of your choice.
- After entering the password, click on the “save” button to save the password which you have entered.
By following the above-mentioned steps, your password will be changed in just a few minutes and you’ll be able to use it easily.
How to Pause/Stop 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi?
In case you are facing connectivity issues with 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi and some kind of weird numbers are popping up on the screen, you don’t have to worry at all, it can be resolved easily. For that, you must be aware of its default gateway to be able to use the internet properly.
Below we are mentioning a few facts that you must know.
To manage connectivity and your internet you just have to enter the code 10.0.0.1 in the portal. You also have the choice to allow or not allow the connections, the amount of bandwidth you want to allow, and the total amount of money you want to spend. Now, must be thinking about how you can pause the Piso Wi-fi Time, so below are the steps:
- Once you log in to the portal using the code 10.0.0.1, you will be able to see an option as Piso Wi-Fi pause time.
- By clicking the option, you can easily pause the time whenever you don’t need the services.
- It will save you money as well.
10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi Customer Support
As we all know every website or application has customer support, just like that 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi also provides customer support services to resolve its user’s queries and technical issues. Customer support can be accessed through the official portal website of 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi.
Also, there is one more thing we must need to mention is that the users who have purchased the voucher for 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi can only have access to these services. Below we are mentioning the procedure by which you can contact customer support of 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi:
- To contact customer support, you will need a valid Email ID and a mobile number by which you will be able to connect with the support representative.
- Afterward, a customer support representative will ask for a few personal details and login details to assist you and for further inquiries, you can write over the official Email of the portal.
Technology is being upgraded day by day. Every other day we witness a new gadget with features even better than before, which has made our lives much easier, as everything is available over the internet or we can say just a click away.
10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi is a convenient option for people who want to enjoy the best services at less expense. On the other hand, it also provides more security to your data as compared to other wireless internet providers.And one of the best features that Piso Wi-Fi holds is, you can also pause the Wi-Fi whenever you want to take a break or you are not using it.
We hope, by this article, all of your doubts regarding the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi must have been resolved. In case you still face any problems with the services, you can also contact the support team available on the website.